If you’re reading this you will notice that I haven’t updated this blog in about a year, ever since I went back to school. And I don’t have time to update it right now. I am buried in assignments and behind in a certification review class for a very important and expensive test that I […]
Egads. Did President Obama really say, “If not now, when?” during the debt ceiling negotiations with Republicans yesterday? In what context, I wonder? Was it “if not now, when” as in: You better agree to take another trillion in would-be workers’ wages out of the hands of their would-be employers (who at "some point" have […]
Hat tip to Bill McKee with the Clackamas, Oregon, chapter of Americans for Prosperity. This is interesting. A majority of American households paid no federal income taxes in 2009… and 30% of households actually got refunds on funds that were never withheld in the first place. (Pardon me for just a moment while I go find […]
Did you hear the one about Al Gore, a toxic waste spewing lamp, and the hormonal pregnant blogger mom?
Hilarious: Simcha Fisher has little kidlets and morning sickness, plus a broken fluorescent light bulb… and Al Gore needs to pay. Then the CFL bulbs came out, and I discovered that I am the snob to end all snobs . . . when it comes to light. Fluorescent lighting makes me feel like I’m dead, and am […]
I bet Ezra Klein's graphs weren't created while talking on the phone in his jammies. Wow the battle over the debt ceiling sure has sparked some interesting and revealing reports in the media and blogosphere. For example, did you know that the Reagan Revolution proved that prosperity always increases in direct proportion to the amount of […]
Imagine an over-rated bubble-gum pop musician who was elevated to the mountainpeaks of ill-deserved musical savant status, just because he also happened to be a charismatic evangelist for hallucinogenic communism. That earned him the undying devotion and promotion of the social-engineering commies in the music industry, and that's why many today still believe the carefully crafted narrative that Lennon and the Beatles revolutionized American music. Or in other […]
Okay, okay, okay. Wait a minute, hold on. I'm watching O'Reilly, and did Dean Baker from the Center for Economic and Policy Research really just tell Laura Ingraham that the financial meltdown and all of its repercussions were caused by "cutbacks in government?" That's funny. I thought it was caused by Democrats bullying banks into abandoning sound business plans and […]
I guess it's just part of the human mosaic represented in any society. There will always be hardworking innovators, and there will always be lazy con artists. There are givers, takers, gossips, and rubberneckers. And then there is the seemingly omnipresent control freak who believes so strongly in his own pre-eminence, that he thinks it right and fitting to confiscate and spend his neighbor's paycheck […]
Last night on the O’Reilly Factor, Bernie Goldberg and Juan Williams mused about whether Jon Stewart’s use of a “Negro dialect” while ridiculing presidential candidate, Herman Cain, was racist. Which, of course was a pointless discussion based upon a false premise. Everyone knows Jon Stewart can’t be a racist, because he’s a lefty. And you can’t be […]
For writing this. Somebody better run and roust up Janeane Garofalo, Jimmy Carter, Bob Schieffer, Norah O'Donnell, and Charles Ogletree pronto. I don't know why they aren't at their usual posts, vigilantly guarding the president from the narrow-minded boors lurking in his midst. Maybe they all needed to get their tattered race cards cleaned, blocked, starched, and ready to beat the next hapless conservative about the head for daring to question […]
The New York Times is reporting that, while there is "no smoking gun," the U.S. was an unwitting member of a duplicitous daisy-chain that included Pakistani militants, Pakistani intelligence, and Osama bin Laden himself. The speculation surrounds contact information found on the seized cell phone of Obama's "trusted courier," probably around the time that the greasy old coot was giving some […]
Orange roses and carnations? Really Weiner? To be fair, however, I'm not sure what arrangement is really most appropriate for those inevitable "I'm sorry for being an exhibitionist, lying pervert" moments. I'll have to check with Emily Post and get back to you. Hat tip to JammieWearing Fool.
- Republicans cannibals… when are you going to stop eating your own?
- Gipper disguise exposes the true Obama: Political opportunist and hypocrite
- What happens when the takers outnumber the givers among us?
- Did you hear the one about Al Gore, a toxic waste spewing lamp, and the hormonal pregnant blogger mom?
- Latest lefty meme: Reagan proved that high taxes bring prosperity
- Imagine John Lennon growing a brain
- When will the left stop lying about Bush’s record?
- Video: Big government plus big spending equals big poverty
- Bernie Goldberg: Conservatives need a race card, too
- Maureen Dowd is a racist…
- Did Pakistani Intelligence cheat on us with Bin Laden’s courier?
- Nothing says I’m sorry like ugly flowers
- Video: The Obama Legacy
- Rep. Lynn Woolsey (D-CA) schmoozes with Code Pink, because isn’t it a beautiful thing when suicide bombers can express themselves freely?
- Who do Afghan women hate more, their tormenters or their rescuers?
- How many far left, anti-war votes will Obama’s election year defeatism purchase?
- Jon Stewart is a liar
- Lucky you and me! Obama has the formula for prosperity! And he’s willing to share!
- Thomas Friedman: Austerity for thee but not for me
- Terrorist dupes shed blood at Israel-Syria border
- Russian Immigrants Seeing Shades of the Politburo in New York Democrats
- Wonkette Blog Continues to Self Destruct in an Unhinged Sarah Palin Hate Spasm
- RINO Mitt Romney’s solution to global recession… save the fake drowning polar bears!
- I’m Back!
- The Self-Serving Hypocrisy of the Left, Suffers New Rash of Bush Derangement With Osama Defeat
- Spotty blogging in May
- Death has been swallowed up in victory
- Is Palin derangement driving the far left over the edge?
- Obama’s latest propaganda: Tax hikes are “spending reductions”
- Why am I not surprised? Bob Dylan sucks up to censors in China and Vietnam
- GAO finds enough waste at Medicare to fund two other programs
- Oprah Winfrey Network Ops For Ratings Rather Than “The One”
- Bernie Sanders: Socialist and liar… but I repeat myself
- Creepy son says honoring Ronald Reagan is like a sexual “fetish”
- Have you fed your bureaucrat today?
- Jimmy Carter travels to Cuba, kisses up to “old friend” Fidel Castro
- Barney Frank: Republicans are in “Cloud Cuckoo Land” because they don’t believe in the magic money tree
- Laura Ingalls Wilder gave me lead poisoning, I think
- Obama on oil: We are drilling, plus we’re going to start drilling… or something like that
- Wisconsin taxpayers will pay $13 million for union protests — so far
Arizona immigration law
Congressional budget office
George W. Bush
Israel Palestine conflict
Partial Birth Abortion
President Barack Obama
United Nations Allegory (2)
Current Affairs (330)
Looney Left (13)
Meadowlark Press (3)
Sanctity of Life (1)
The Price of Freedom (6)